Monday, January 30, 2012

I love walking

Probably one of my favorite things about Florida is that I can walk out my front door (in bare feet) pretty much any time of the year and have a nice walk in the sunshine. It's wonderful. Since I'm originally from Utah, I especially appreciate this during Utah's winter months. Maybe it's a little overkill, but everyday when I take a walk or run in the sunshine, I look up at the sky and smile and say a prayer of gratitude to Heavenly Father and our Savior for all the beautiful creations around me. It's amazing what They have given us. 

We had 54 votes from the poll last week and Teach Me to Walk in the Light received the most votes! Thanks to everyone that voted! I'm excited that this was the song that won because I have one student who is ready to start playing more than one flat or sharp in a song and this is the perfect song to have him start with.

2 comments:

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Thank you for doing this. I am loving learning how to play these songs!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.